Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Good morning

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

LOL!! So I woke up and cast an eye at the clock and it read 4:45 so thought I'd get a bit more sleep. I rolled over and snuggled down in the covers but after 15 minutes I discovered that I was wide awake and ready to get up. So I hopped out of bed, got dressed, took the dogs outside and glanced at the clock in the kitchen. WTH???? !amazed It says 3 AM. Holy shit what am I doing up at this hour??/ I don't know if I am crazy (very possible) or can't see (extrememly possible) or a victim of the power going off yesterday. At any rate, I am up so and too much trouble to go back to bed. I think I'll head up the stairs and give Nika a haircut. I'll take an old girl's nap later today! Chena likes to take an old dog's nap, so I'll join her, LOL!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

LOL!! Been there. Done that. Bought the t-shirt. LOL

I'm up early all the time and it doesn't matter how late I go to bed. My only problem is that I can't do anything while everyone is sleeping because it will wake them up. I have a really small house. I hope you are getting lots done and enjoy your nap later.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Oh, Maggi, that bites!!! I've done that myself and it throws off the entire day…
          Well, enjoy your nap this afteoon.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh, Maggi, that bites!!! I've done that myself and it throws off the entire day…
            Well, enjoy your nap this afteoon.

BIG DITTO!!!!

Wow!!! I'm a member of the same club. My early moings are usually caused by my son. He wakes up, then he wakes me up. Then, he falls back to sleep, and I'm up looking at the ceiling.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.