Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Good thoughts please

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I came over to the mainland today (Richmond) as my daughter has to have some surgery on Friday. She's been having on going pain for at least 5 years all in the womanly department. She's getting cysts and lots of pain. They did laproscopic (not sure if I spelled that right) surgery about a year ago thinking maybe she had endrometreosis but didn't find anything. So they are doing the laproscopic surgery again but they will take a biopsy this time. I really hope they can find out what it is and get it fixed, I just don't want them finding anything to do with cancer. With all the cancers I've had I tend to get a little freaked out by these words. I can handle having it, but I'm pretty sure I'd be a basket case if my daughter has to go through anything like that.!sad

Anyways please keep your fingers crossed for us!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Oh Steph 🙁 (((HUGS))) It is tough being a woman at times. A friend of mine ad lots of cysts and issues too. ugh.

Tons pf prayers coming your way.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

So sorry to hear your news, your family will be in my thoughts, and prayers are being sent your way……… Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that all goes well….

Goodness Steph. I will pray for a healthy outcome for your daughter. It is so tough to see your child in pain and suffering. You want to take it all away. My prayers are for you and the family as wel to stay strong.{{{hugs}}}

Snagg1
            Send PM

Positive thoughts heading your way.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Definite prayers for you and yours honey.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Will definately be thinking of her and sending all good thoughts. Hugs.

Prayers for your daughter and for you as well. It is always so tough when your children or sick/injured and you can't just make it all better.

Tons of prayers going your way Steph!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks so much ladies, your kind words and prayers mean so much to me!

Keeping you and your dd in my prayers!

Positive vibes out! 🙂 I hope that they find the problem and have a solution!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Steph, lots of prayers and lots of hugs going out for your daughter and for you.
                    You're right; when it's you, you can handle a lot. When it's one of your babies, it's a lot harder. You want to protect them and make life perfect and you just can't. Please remember that a lot of ladies are pulling for both of you right now.

Oh my goodness. I just read this Steph. ((((HUGS)))) to you and your daughter. I'm so sorry sweetie. I'll be crossing my fingers for you guys and definitly say some prayers!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Just reading this now – sending positive thoughts your way. I sure hope they don`t find anything serious, but that they are able to do something to help your daughter – not fun being in constant pain!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.