Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Goodbye Freedom!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Today is officially the LAST full school day before summer break. I run before and after school childcare but in the summer I have 5-7 kiddos all day, except for my August vacation. Therefore, my online time really suffers because I can only scrap at night after the kids go to bed instead of catching up with all my scrappy friends in the galleries and forums. Like most people though, we are gone having some summer fun on the weekends. Anyways, just didn't want anyone thinking I am ignoring you this summer – just busy that's all!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Vicky, perfectly understandable; summertime is busier for most of us.
      Enjoy yours!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Enjoy your summer with the house full of kiddos.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Have fun and we'll see you in September!!!

you can't get rid of me that easily – I'll be around just less frequently after today, LOL

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Enjoy all the fun summer activities with all the kids you'll have during the summer!

We get busy in the summer as well…..or maybe I just don't like being online as much! LOL

Have a great summer!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hopefully you a have some nerve pills heheh, Hope you have a great summer…

Hopefully you a have some nerve pills heheh, Hope you have a great summer…

been doing it for 6 years – used to it 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.