Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Googling you name

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Have any of you ever googeld your name? It's crazy how some things come up.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yea, try Google images and your name…

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Weird…. I have googled my name, but never looked at my images. Some of my stuff comes up and a bunch of other layouts from here and blogs as well.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yea!! Somehow it makes a connection.

this whole Inteet thing is scary

this whole Inteet thing is scary

AGREED!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Ya it is.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

THIS is scary: (scroll down to the 7th paragraph) http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/18/AR2010101803069.html
              And we're all assured that this info is private. It may be as to individual identity, but this really creeps me out!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.