Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Gosh!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I'm thinking that this little Yorkie is going to be the most expensive dog I've ever owned. I had to take him to the vet yesterday for treatment of his little back leg that my DGD probably sat on??? The vet made me feel like I was being investigated by the Child Protection Agency! He quizzed me about how it happened, who was responsible for the injury….and then he wrote everything down and asked more questions. I really began to feel a little nervous. I've spent almost $500 in the past two weeks on vet bills alone. I told my Vet that I wanted the new wing to his Clinic to have a plaque with my name in bronze over the door!
    Come to find out…he's was just being a sissy….no broken bones….just a sore paw. He's 90% cured today! He still looks up at me and gives a little hop just to remind me that he's fragile. ( He also hides when he see Brynlee!!) Holly told me tonight that he feels bloated. Well….an enema might help that problem….and I'm giving him that myself!!! (not really!)

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

awwwwwwww poor Debbie 🙁

!sad !sad !sad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.