Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff got any ideas….

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

on what to get mom and pop for Christmas?? My parents are the hardest people to buy for! If they want it, they already have it. I stress every year with this. What are you all getting for your folks??? I am looking everywhere for ideas!! lol!

I have the same problem. My parents have everything and need nothing..so it's hard. My parents love to cook so I got them a bean pot with a cook book, and my dad loves Celtic music and harleys, so got him a cd and a Harley travel mug, and mom earrings and a Willow Tree angel of a mom and daughter. But it does get harder every year.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Robin…I think you should pick out one layout that you have made this year, one that might have a special family member in it, whether it is yourself or just anyone special in the family. Go to Michaels and buy one of the gorgeous 12×12 shadow boxes, the one with the glass front on it…and frame it for them. I just put two up in my house and OMG they are gorgeous in there. 🙂 and then every once in a while you can switch up the layout for them 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Robin…I think you should pick out one layout that you have made this year, one that might have a special family member in it, whether it is yourself or just anyone special in the family. Go to Michaels and buy one of the gorgeous 12×12 shadow boxes, the one with the glass front on it…and frame it for them. I just put two up in my house and OMG they are gorgeous in there. 🙂 and then every once in a while you can switch up the layout for them 🙂

Great minds think alike…. I was going to suggust the same thing!!!

How about a gift card for a restaurant they like?

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Robin, good idea about the layout…

How about a firm promise of a day out with you, lunch, some activity that they choose, then dinner?

this is what I did for my inlaws
            http://www.swirlydoos.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=53&pid=1871#top_display_media
            and I am working on a photo calendar for my mom.

My father and stepmother like gift cards to restaurants. I made up a digi album for my mother off of shutterfly to send to her.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Gift cards, I also got my Dad a kindle and I am getting some of the Christmas photos I took of Sydney printed on canvas for them.

Great ideas, ladies.
              I have the most difficult time buying something nice for my father. *sigh*
              My sisters and I will invite our mother to a spa weekend as a Christmas gift. Mothers are easier to shop for.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

[quote]

this is what I did for my inlaws
                http://www.swirlydoos.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=53&pid=1871#top_display_media
                and I am working on a photo calendar for my mom.
                [/quote]
                that is an awesome gift! They will love love love it 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.