Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Grandma's Garden Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 142 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I think us swirly girls LOVE butterflies….so here is our challenge.

Using the May Grandma's Attic Kit create a layout with any butterflies.

You can share your page here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the May challenge.

Please have your page(s) in the gallery by June 2nd.
      You can enter as many pages as you wish.

[img:width=600&height=596]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1304614546_12_FT0_100_8997_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

GORGEOUS!!!

I missed out last month, not enough TIME. This month I should have plenty of time!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

awwwww she is adorable 🙂 cute patutie for sure….gorgeous Ang 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OH how I love this page and that photo!! Love the little window you made and the flower petal border!!! Love it all!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

What a cute photo, Angelica! Love the colors in this kit! I can't wait to work with it! Your LO is gorgeous!

Oh…..so inspiring! Your baby is growing up so fast….She is adorable. So many wonderful ideas! TFS!!

What a beautiful LO! Don't you just love..love..these papers!!

Very pretty and full of great ideas that I may have to try!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh my I do love this kit, the colors come together so beautifully! This is my aunt that I was named after. She was a very special and incredible person. She never married but she was still mom to several of my cousins who for whatever reasons didn't quite get it with their own mothers. So this is a fitting tribute to a woman that I dearly loved this month. Joual and the whole story in the gallery.

normal_MargaretLStrickland_15B15D.jpg

Wow, Maggi! Love all the layers and the flowers with the swirls! What a beautiful tribute to your aunt!

Maggi..what a beautiful tribute to your aunt. I love your flower cluster, the butterflies, and your joualing! AWesome!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Maggi that is really pretty! I love the trimmings

Snagg1
                Send PM

Just for fun!

[img:width=599&height=595]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1304645916_13_FT89130_summerspast-1.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I think us swirly girls LOVE butterflies….so here is our challenge.

Using the May Grandma's Attic Kit create a layout with any butterflies.

You can share your page here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
                  Please note in the description or title it's for the May challenge.

Please have your page(s) in the gallery by June 2nd.
                  You can enter as many pages as you wish.

[url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1304614546_12_FT0_100_8997.jpg][img:width=600&height=596]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1304614546_12_FT0_100_8997_.jpg[/img][/url]

Awwww Angelica what a sweet and beautiful page. That photo is SO ADORABLE! Love the misting and the frame!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Oh my I do love this kit, the colors come together so beautifully! This is my aunt that I was named after. She was a very special and incredible person. She never married but she was still mom to several of my cousins who for whatever reasons didn't quite get it with their own mothers. So this is a fitting tribute to a woman that I dearly loved this month. Joual and the whole story in the gallery.

normal_MargaretLStrickland_15B15D.jpg

Maggi this is exquisite work. All the layers and detail are just gorgeous. What a beautiful tribute! She sounds like a very special lady indeed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.