Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Greetings from Wisconsin -Better late than never!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi Everyone,

My name is Patricia Grace and I am from central Wisconsin. My introduction is late for once I found the site I have been admiring everyones work in the gallery. You are all fantastic.

I am a full time professor who teaches psychology. I was in private practice as a Mental Health Therapist but changed positions to care for my aging parents. I miss the therapy but the teaching allowed me to be there for my Mom and Dad. Dave my hubby was a gem during this time and still is today.

I did a little scrapbooking when it first became popular. After seeing what can be done I am ready to start again and hope to be active in the gallery, forums, and make new friends. I teach online so I work different hours since students can access the class at any time and do live lectures with my classes at different times of the day. What I have been trying to do is get all of my supplies in my office so when I have time or take a break I can work on a page for a scrapbook.

I am looking forward to the friendships and sharing. You have all been wonderful already. I am hooked!

Patti or PG

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome, Patti! You will love it here!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

welcome Patti! ;D

Welcome Patti. It is very fun and these women are very kind and wonderful

Snagg1
          Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos Patti! So glad to have you here ;D

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville!!!!

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Patti! It is a wonderful place!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Patti, so happy to have you with us, welcome!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your work!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome to our little world Patti!!

Hi, Patti and welcome! So glad you're here 🙂 You're going to love it!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Hi Everyone,

I as so excited that I joined. I can tell that everyone is very wonderful and caring. I am very happy to be a part of this great group.

Thanks all,

Patti

Hi Everyone,

I as so excited that I joined. I can tell that everyone is very wonderful and caring. I am very happy to be a part of this great group.

Thanks all,

Patti

Patti – we are all so very happy to have you here with us.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hello Patti!! Welcome!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hi Patti, welcome to the world of Swirl.

I majored in psychology in college and of course what I am doing now has pretty much nothing to do with that – still love the subject though.

Glad to have you here.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Hi Patti! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.