Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Guess where I am going and for what????

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Ok Peggy this one is for you!!!!…lol…..

I wanted to wait till it was final and the details were in place and I knew for sure. I am going to Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! I am going down to meet a friend from sb.com that I met over a year ago and we have become really awesome cyber scrap buddies!!! We scrap together via skype like once a week and there is a big scrap book expo in June which they will have a booth there and I was offered to come down and stay with them and help work the show. I could not pass that up. I am going for almost a month…….I have never been away from the family, home or my animals for more than a few days. I think I will miss my horses the most….lol….JK. I keep pinching myself. Anyway I just had to tell someone!!!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Congrats! DH and I spent a month in Australia 10 years ago and it was fantastic. Are you going to be traveling around? I'm sure you'll have a blast.

OMG Lisa…. How awesome is that?!!!!! Keep a joual and make lots of pictures. So happy for you girl!

Snagg1
        Send PM

How fantastic!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see the pics. 🙂

Wow..That is fantastic Lisa.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!! HOW great is that!?!?!?!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

What an exciting adventure – it will be a blast.

AWESOME!!! ;D

Your friend has a business in Aus? COOL! Anyone we would know?

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Wow, Lisa! What an wonderful opportunity! I'm so excited for you- have a blast!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I am so happy for you Lisa!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

How exciting!!! Do you think I would fit in one of your suitcases, I've always wanted to see Australia

Wow! How exciting, Lisa! Take lots of pics and have fun!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Oh, Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so beyond fantastically exciting!!!!!! I'm so very, very happy for you!!!!!

what a great opportunity! so excited for you!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Lisa, that is fantastic!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.