Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Guess who's coming to dinner!!!!

This topic contains 157 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 159 total)
  • Author

TINA!!!! She is vacationing only 20 minutes from my house, so We spoke yesterday and invited her over for dinner on Thursday!! I am sooo excited!! So anyone else who is in Florida nd would like a nice home cooked meal and a pleasant evening with friends, drop me a line. Mi CasaEs Su Casa!!!

Oh, how fun that will be for both of you! Enjoy your visit!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh, that is sooo awesome!!!! You girls have fun and give extra hugs for me,k!

Oh oh oh…and take a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLease

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Cool!! Have fun!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OH, Have fun!!! And take pics….

And those of you that don't know….. Lisa is an EXCEPTIONAL CHEF!!!! I envy Tina eating there!!! What are you having? <yummy sigh>

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh that is way cool!! Have fun girls!! Yes yes.. what are you having!?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

How awesome! Enjoy your evening!

I told Tina it was her choice….She chose Italian!! So I am planning the menu. Of course it will start with a big pot of sauce…And end with dessert… Thinking about making my Orange Creamsickle cake…with white chocolate mouse filling. I know that's not italian, but maybe I can do a small dish of Tiramisu… hhmmm, gotta think about this one!! And of course an Antipasto salad to start…

Oh, wow! What fun! Enjoy!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Awesome!

You two have fun!!!!!

Everything sounds yummmy!!

That's so awesome! Next time we are in Disney we'll look you up!!!

[quote]

I told Tina it was her choice….She chose Italian!! So I am planning the menu. Of course it will start with a big pot of sauce…And end with dessert… Thinking about making my Orange Creamsickle cake…with white chocolate mouse filling. I know that's not italian, but maybe I can do a small dish of Tiramisu… hhmmm, gotta think about this one!! And of course an Antipasto salad to start…
              [/quote]

I just gained back the 6 pounds I just lost reading this! ;D Sounds delish though!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Sound sooo good. Tina's getting spoiled!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.