Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Hahhaha

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Just read that post about the muffin top & fupa and then looked down and saw the remark on the side… Look …at mandy 900… hahhaha sorry Mandy… was still thinkin about that I guess.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OMG…..noooo!! 900 POSTS!!!!!!!!! POSTS!!! Not pounds……ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh crap….to frickin funny!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG…now it's says I love the top.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LOL!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

What????? off to figure this one out….

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Figure it out yet Meg??

posts out of context can be quite funny!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Ummmmm……. just call me turtle….. as slow as I am today…. 🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

okay..remember the Fupa pic…well on another thread I posted that Mandy was at 900 posts.

So on the lastest forum post panel it made it seem like I said look at Mandy at 900 pounds!!

You had to see it…I was busting up and DH was like what's so funny……

LOL!!!

ROTFLMAO

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Mandy at 900 pounds sounds like another photoshoot coming on!! hehee

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

LOL>>>OMG!!!! First she's gotta do the prego pics…then she'll need to find a fat suit on ebay…after she gets the googles in the mail….LMAO!!

Hahaha!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.