This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Using my laptop here, so no fireworks, but…
      To all of my USA Savage Sisters:
      Have a safe and happy 4th!!!!!
      And to the USA itself:
      Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Happy 4th to everyone…

Snagg1
          Send PM

Happy 4th of July. Have a great day everyone.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

[img:width=110&height=83]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1341407287_41_FT163502_fireworks.gif[/img]
            [img:width=88&height=88]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1341407287_41_FT163502_flags.gif[/img]

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Happy 4th ladies. Hope it's a fun filled, safe day!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Happy 4th everyone!!! Be safe!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Happy 4th! I hope everyone has an enjoyable/safe day!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Have a fun and safe July 4th to all of our American sisters!

Happy 4th everyone!! As I sit here in the balmy breezy Florida sunset, I am sharing our work with friends and family. It gave me an excuse to bust out the laptop in the middle of our back yard barbeque and get some Swirlydoos time in to wish you all a safe and happy holiday!! This was Gabbie's first 4th of July with us in 3 years, and she was off today!! All I can say is her Pulled Pork was to DIE for!!!! She brined it, yesterday, then woke up at 3am to stick it in the oven after giving it a good rub with her secret blend of 11 spices!! Then it was in the oven low and slow for 12 hours lol…We just polished off the rest of the Decadent Coconut cake for dessert and now the boys are whipping out the fireworks… We have more stuff this year than any other year. Cant wait for the grand finale!!

MJZ2720.gif

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Sounds like your July 4th is going to be a memorable one Lisa. I hope you have lots of pics to scrap!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Happy 4th everyone!! As I sit here in the balmy breezy Florida sunset, I am sharing our work with friends and family. It gave me an excuse to bust out the laptop in the middle of our back yard barbeque and get some Swirlydoos time in to wish you all a safe and happy holiday!! This was Gabbie's first 4th of July with us in 3 years, and she was off today!! All I can say is her Pulled Pork was to DIE for!!!! She brined it, yesterday, then woke up at 3am to stick it in the oven after giving it a good rub with her secret blend of 11 spices!! Then it was in the oven low and slow for 12 hours lol…We just polished off the rest of the Decadent Coconut cake for dessert and now the boys are whipping out the fireworks… We have more stuff this year than any other year. Cant wait for the grand finale!!

MJZ2720.gif

This sounds like a perfect 4th. Hope you guys really enjoyed each other and the time spent together.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I just ot home from a small family bbq. It was so much fun.mhad a great time. Now to sit on my front porch andenjoy everyone else's fireworks. The only thing misingis dh, he had to work tonight.

Happy 4th ladies!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.