Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Canucks will be filling their bellies with Turkey today. I did last night at my Mom's and will again tonight at home 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving. My mouth is watering at just the thought of Thanksgiving dinner.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving, Vicky, and all of our other wonderful Canadian ladies!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian sisters

[img:width=88&height=88]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1349718156_41_FT177874_thanksgiving_falling_leaves.gif[/img]

Snagg1
            Send PM

Wow, is it early this year?

Happy Turkey Day!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Have had a great weekend feasting on turkey and visiting with family. Aren't we lucky for all the blessings in our lives … family …. swirly sisters … good food…. and a fabulous blog hop to boot!!!

It IS early this year Lisa, but that made travelling wonderful, as the weather is still fabulous!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Happy thanksgiving!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians. We had our turkey dinner yesterday and it was very yummy! The weather here is so gorgeous and hot. Saturday we went out crabbing and fishing and this moing we went out again, just got back awhile ago. This is my dh on the boat today.
                  [img:width=500&height=333]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1349737554_1061_FT177874_thanksgiving2012.jpg[/img]

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian Swirly Sisters! Hope you all had a wonderful day filled with good food and family!

Off to eat – again now, LOL. Steph you lucky bum… it's cold in the Calgary area today! Fall is really here now.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

To all of my Swirly Sisters from Canada: I do hope that you're having a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.