Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Happy Mail!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

OK, so I put myself on a severe scrappy budget for like a YEAR (other than a few kit add-ons and black friday sale). So… I just lucked into so amazing local summer sales and even got Glimmer Mist for BELOW wholesale cost. Needless to say I went nuts and have spent about $400 but it's worth like $1,000. Wheeee – what a shopping high 🙂 OK had to brag 'cause otherwise having a crummy week. I'm caught in the middle of a family feud… my mother ain't the easy going type (more like walk on eggshells around her). Anyways, happy mail arrived yesterday and today to cheer me up and it's supposed to rain tomorrow… what ever will I do? LOL!

Well done vickya. Impossible to have a scrapping budget when an awesome sale comes along! I know what you mean about mothers and eggshells. I have one of them! The weekend has just started here. We were forecast for snow this moing but have only got rain – but I don't care – any shitty weather is good Then I don't have to find an excuse or have the guilts scrapping and not doing yard duties!

Vicky, sounds like you got a really good deal on scrappy stuff! Have fun playing with all of it!

Lynn, your were supposed to get snow???

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Awesome deal Vicky, sounds like you'll be very busy this weekend, lol!

Lynn where do you live that you were forecast snow in July?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Vicky that sooooo rocks!! I just know you are going to fall in LOVE with sprays and mists.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Lynn – SNOW?! In JUNE????

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Lynn – SNOW?! In JUNE????

It's Winter down under, LOL.

Oh and I forgot to say that my 2 orders only included 5 pieces of paper (the rest of the Prima collection not in the July kit), LOL. All tools and glimmer and shimmer (maybe a little goop – EEK!).

Snagg1
            Send PM

That's the way Vicky! Get on the misting, glimmer, and goop train girl!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Way to score Vicky!!! I LOVE good sales especially for fun art products!

FUN!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Fun is right!!!!
                Vicky, I can't wait to see what you do with all of your new goodies!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I got my Happy Mail today, lots of Prima flowers & vines and three of the Julie Nutting doll stamps – I can't wait to start playing!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Steph I would LOVE to see some work with those Julie Nutting doll stamps!!!

The Julie Nutting doll stamps rock! I bought them as soon as they appeared online and have been having a blast making my own dolls. The gelatos and Twinkling H2Os work well for hair and skin.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Yay for happy mail. I'm expecting some stuff too: some Art Anthology stuff, some masks and a haul from I am Roses.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.