Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff HAPPY SISTA'S Day:)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Today I received this text from a friend. I sent it to some of my swirly sista's, but I only have a few of your numbers. So I figured I'd share it here w/all of you:)

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each moing the devil says Oh Crap, she's up! Sister, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it.

Today is SISTER'S DAY, send the love along…to all your sisters, mothers, daughters and girlfriends!

I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have. To the super COOL women that have touched my life. Here's to you!! A real sister walks with you when the rest of the world walks out on you.

LOVE to ALL my SWIRLY SISTA'S!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

That is great Tina!!!! Happy sisters day to you!!!! I didn't know there was such a thing! Glad there is!!! I LOVE that line about being the kind of woman the devil says Oh crap about!!!! And I have really strong hairspray too!!!

I love that line too Robin! Thanks Tina! Back at ya!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Thanks Tina!!! Back at'cha sweetie!!!! XOXOXOXO

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

How nice! TFS, Tina! So sweet. Love all of you!

TFS! back at cha! and, remember that line, 'when the world gives you lemons, make chocolate milk, and let the b!tches wonder how you did it'!!

Thanks so much Tina!! This gives us so much to think about!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Tina, back atcha a day late!!!! !heart !heart !heart

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Aww, that's sweet Tina!! Right back atcha babe!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.