Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Happy Thanksgiving

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I know that I have a lot to be thankful for…One is having you all as my friends!!! So whether you are an American who celebrates this day, or a non American who is thankful anyway, I just wanted to say how thankful I am to have gotten to know you all!!

ThanksgivingAni2.gif

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Lisa! I am also very Thankful to have found this wonderful group of ladies and so happy to call them friends!

Eat some turkey for me… we had ours about a month ago here in Canada.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I am so thankful for all my swirly sisters!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I hope you have all enjoyed your Thanksgiving celebration. I wish we had something similar here – it is a lovely way to celebrate all that is good in your life.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Good Moing! Hope everyone had a warm, loving, and delicious day yesterday! I am thankful that I have found this oh so creative friendly bunch of savages to hang with. (pardon my dangling grammar ;))

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Jennie no pardon needed, we savages like things that dangle

LOL

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and saved a lot of money on scrap goods on Black Friday! ha ha..Happy Holidays!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

A very belated wish to all that your Thanksgiving holiday was wonderful!!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.