Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements HaPpy Thanksgiving – to our Canadian friends

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

We have so many wonderful amazing Canadian friends here at Swirlys. Happy Thanksgiving folks!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Thank you! Enjoying the turkey hangover 🙂

And Happy Thanksgiving to the other Canadian girls!

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian sisters.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Thanksgiving, Well we celebrate Family on Canadian and American Thanksgiving so this one was rather hard for me. I planned a nice Ham dinner Sunday, while my son and his girlfriend were here and as the argueing started and nothing tasted the way it was suppose to. I actually ran away. I brought my son back to the city and got lost on the way home. Stopping at several dollarstores, Winners, Tjmaxx, Biglots and of course walmart. For Monday my sister and I had planned a get together. I brought the stuffing and It was potluck but another hard day. My mom had all the secret ingredients that made everthing right and I am missing her. So I pulled out some happy memories and scrapped every chance I could get. My swirlyhues is one of those moments. I hope everyone else enjoyed the beautiful day. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving and Happy Columbus Day.

Connie, I am sorry you are missing your mom. The holidays are so very special and bittersweet when you miss a truly great person. by the sounds of it, I know your mom was one of those very people.

Thanksgiving is a time to gather as a family or with friends – lets remember all those who could not gather this year for what ever reason.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Thanks Jen, Well said.

Oh sorry for your loss Connie. I can't even imagine how that must feel. 🙁

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Connie, I am sorry you are missing your mom. The holidays are so very special and bittersweet when you miss a truly great person. by the sounds of it, I know your mom was one of those very people.

Thanksgiving is a time to gather as a family or with friends – lets remember all those who could not gather this year for what ever reason.

Connie a Big ditto!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Thanks ladies. Well tomorrow I start another challenge just for me. At the gym They use a Paleo Diet. All it really is all natural food. Nothing processed. Meat vegetables and fruit. Lots of water. I can still have coffee. I will do a baseline workout and take my measurements and 3 weeks later retest and take measurements again. My mom had helped me join and always encouraged me to get to the gym so I have been trying but every once in awhile I just can't do it. I am going to take a pic of my before and plan on scrapping my goals and a pic after. I am serious about that Bikini.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving!!!

Good Luck Connie 🙂

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving !

Connie, I know how hard the holidays can be sometimes! Good luck at the gym today!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian Swirly Sisters!!!
                  {{{Connie}}}, the holidays are hard when a beloved member is no longer present; but your memories of her will always keep your mother alive…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.