Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I just wanted to wish all of my Swirly girls a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.

If you venture out on Friday, please stay safe!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!! Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday weekend!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of u!! Have a safe and happy holiday. It looks like we're getting a winter storm, so we won't be able to make it to our family gathering.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Drive safely! Don't drink TOO much wine!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

And a Happy and Wonderful Thanksgiving to all of you!!!!

Wine won't be a problem. We're spending the night at Bill's and his FIL brings his homemade wine. I don't want to hurt his feelings. ;)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I hope everyone has a wonderful fun filled Thanksgiving day and weekend. Be safe all you gals in the storm's path. Wish I could send you some North Carolina sunshine. It is beautiful shirt sleeve weather here but maybe some rain tomorrow.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving Sistas! be safe!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Enjoy being together and be safe. Love to each of you!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Anyone like me and hoping for some quiet scrapping time Thanksgiving evening?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving all of of you. We had ours last month 🙂

Happy
                    [img:width=113&height=109]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290632566_38_FT53212_arg-turkey-strut-url.gif[/img] day!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY SWIRLY SISTAS!!!!

[img:width=88&height=88]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290634966_49_FT53212_thanksgiving-ho-of-plenty.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.