Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Happy Veterans Day

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Thank you to all that have served.

I am very proud to say that my husband served eight years in the U.S Navy. He was aboard the U.S.S Constellation when President Bush released the first bombs on Iraq after 9/11.

This is a photo of my daughter and husband taken when he ported in San Francisco for three days.
      [img:width=600&height=475]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1321026795_12_FT0_san_fran_leave_edit_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thank your husband for me:)

Wonderful photo Ang!
      Happy Veterans Day everyone! And God Bless those who have served and are still serving!

Happy Veteran's Day! Thanks to all who have served and are serving in the military! Love that photo!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thank you to all those that have served and to those that are still serving

Happy Veterans Day all!!! Thank you for serving!!

I think a Big THANK YOU is in it's place. BTW Ang…. your DH is so cute!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Sending Thanks. I have family who served. Faith-Navy. Mike- Navy, Perry- Marine, Aold- Navy Seal, My Grandmother was a Golds star Mother she lost her son Clifford in Vietnam. Abraham-Army.

I come from a military family. Thank You to all that have served to make the USA a better place to live!!

Ang!!! That is great photo!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great Photo Ang. Happy Veterans Day day and a big Thank You!

great photo!

Happy Veterans Day! 🙂 Thank you to all who serve us!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

God bless all our veterans, my Dad served 28 yrs in the Army, my husband 24 yrs in the Navy, my brother, several uncles and many cousins are also veterans. God bless them all and keep those that still serve safe.

That is a great photo Ang!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

My dad served in WW II and have lots of relatives that served in different combats..I can't tell you how proud he was of serving his country..we had a military burial when he passed in July….it was such a powerful ceremony and something I will always remember..I'm so thankful for all of the men and women who have served for my freedom…..thank you all…..

Ang great picture of your hubby. cutie. My hubby was in the Navy during Vietnam and on a carrier outside of Nam. They believe my hubby got his hepititis B from Agent Orange during Nam. I have thought about having his name put on the Vietname wall but it requires so much documentation. It was so different during that war. Soldiers never wore their uniforms because people would spit on them, etc. etc. and lots of protesting. At least soldiers are treated well now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.