Home Forums Kit Talk Camp Swirlydoos Scrapbook Retreats Have a wonderful time

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I am sitting here thinking about all of you and what a great time you are going to have. It will be fun to meet each other. I am afraid you guys are going to lea a lot of stuff we won't know but since I don't do anyhthing that is ok. I could see myself coming to camp, watching everyone else, leaing and talking. Oh well maybe I can do more than that next year. What is the altitude there? I have heart problems and my daughter tells me I can't go. (wHAT DOES she know). Well will work on losing weight (I have alot unfortunately) so I can go next year. You all have a great time and remember us poor swirly girls back at home anxiously awaiting hearing about camp.

the altitude is crazy high, i think Bailey is somewhere around 7800 ft. google it, it comes up, also google somewhere you THOUGHT was high, just for comparison.

we will have loads of fun, and yeah, we do spend a LOT of time chattin, and leaing too.

maybe next year…..

um, yeah, it is high. I was sick because of the altitude. I am prepared this year with meds. Hope you can make it next year. Thank you for the well wishes.

I will have to ask you next year what you are using for altitude.

Thanks for the well wishes.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Ditto, Kathy, thanks.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Aww, thanks Kathy.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

yes you guys have a fantastic time 🙂 will miss you all 🙂

Oh man you guys have a good time for me also!!!! I am so jealous. But dd is graduating…Hopefully next year. Dress warm ladies!!!! That mtn weather can be brutal!! Scap some for me also….Have a happy and safe trip!!!

Oh, you Savages know how I'm feeling right now….pea green with envy!!!! I start class in the moing at 8:30….I'll be checking in to see how much fun you gals are having! I'll be thinking of you all wishing that I was there. Have fun!!! Lea lots….drink more!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I wish I was going but you guys rock it out in CO!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Ladies, have a great time! I know you will! And, give little Ashli a kiss for me! She was a definite highlight of the trip last year!

Have a great time ladies! I'm green with envy! We want details :o)

Have lots and lots of fun!!!! 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Whine….whine….whine….wine….wine……wine……..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.