Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff hehehhee LOOK!

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Today was a VERY big day at our house!!!!!  While driving down a major road this afteoon, I hear this little squeaky voice pipe up from the back seat shouting, MOM! MOM! MOM!!!!!!  MY TOOTH FELL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Well OF COURSE I veered over three lanes, went off the road and slammed on the breaks so I could jump in the back seat and see for myself! It had, in fact fallen out! Our family's VERY FIRST MITHING TOOTH!!!! We were whooping and hollering and high fiving all around!  She even got to watch the new Rock movie Toothfairy before bed tonight. I'm – errr the TOOTHFAIRY is waiting for her to go to sleep so she can sneak a little cash under the pillow! SO STOKED!

Ashli told EVERYONE she saw today that she lost her very first tooth!!!   *sigh* it's the little things that just melt your heart right?  Here is a pic of her, minus one tooth. (excuse the food in her mouth – ugh).  She put her tooth into an envelope and wrote her first AND LAST name on it – so that the toothfairy would not be confused as to who's tooth it was! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

[img:width=600&height=900]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279426949_1_FT0_img_7022_.jpg[/img]

how adorable….I'll bet the Tooth fairy is very good to her…..Tell her congrats!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

what's a tooth going for these days? I thought a dollar would be good but my mom said no – to give her $5? sheeeesh what do you all do?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awww, soooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
          I'm sure the toothfairy will be VERY generous!!

OMG….her jammies!!! My big girls had jammies like that.

First her tooth, then she'll grow out of princess jammies…..don't blink, it goes soooo fast!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

My DH wouldn't allow the Toothfairy at my house…I was sooooooooo pissed!! If I could I would do $5…five is a lot to kiddies.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

My ds just lost his 1st tooth a month or so ago and the tooth fairy brought him $5 too.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

LOVE that story! And what a cutie without that tooth!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

awwwww! Wish I could see her!! (I'd leave her $10!!! lol!!)

Super cute!!!! I'm sure she'll be thrilled with whatever the toothfairy ending up leaving her.

awww so cute but sniff sniff she is growing up… i think I cried when my daughter lost her first tooth.
                  oh and 5 is the going rate in this part of the country!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I saw on FB!!!!!! Congrats to Ashli!!!!!
                    (So, what did the TF end up leaving??)

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh WOW, so cute!!! Her first tooth? Did you even know it was loose? Or was it a big surprise?

An $5…. OOpppss…..my ds got a matchbox car…. guess I'm alittle out touch with the going rates…. 🙂

SWEET!! Kassy lost her first tooth too! ;D

Exciting! LOL Kassy got 2 bucks. She was happy!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

How cute!!! Congrats to Ashli (and Krissy! ;D )

My DH wouldn't allow the Toothfairy at my house…I was sooooooooo pissed!! If I could I would do $5…five is a lot to kiddies.

Why not??????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.