Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from down under

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone or should I say G'day lol. My name is Lali wife and mum to 3 girls I live in Australia and have been scrapping for about 6 years though I had a long break and have just started again and am loving it all the more now.

I came across this awesome site whilst blog hoping found Angelica's blog and then shazzam found this…wow what gorgeous kits and the the DT LOs are so creative, amazing beautiful to say the least.

I have never subscribed to a kit but have just done so for this one. Looking forward to getting to know you all and getting my hands on the next kit, can't wait to get the sneak peaks.

Snagg1
      Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville Lali!! Beautiful blog! Can't wait to see what you do with the kits.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome Lali. I checked out your blog your work is lovely.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Lali, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!! I just took a peek at your blog; your work is beautiful!! Can't wait to see what you do with your kits!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome!!! You'll love these kits, and the forums are very friendly!!! Can't wait to see your work!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Welcome. Not only great kits & layouts, but great ladies too. They brighten my day.

Welcome to our world Lali!!!

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Lali! Saw some of your work on your blog. Beautiful! Can't wait to see what you do with your Swirly kits!

Thanks for the warm welcome girls

Hi Lali. We welcome you and your creativity.

Welcome! Look forward to seeing what you create with your kits!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome to SDoos!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome to our humble abode Lali!!! Make yourself at home and enjoy the ride!!!

welcome1.jpg

Oh shucks what a warm welcome and flowers too

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.