Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from Houston

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys!
    I joined a few months ago and wanted to introduce myself, I am Ginger, I am more a card maker than a scrapbooker, and now I am loving to alter things. I am tued 50 last year and am a single Mom. Even though my son is 30 he is still my baby. I also have the cutest 6 y/o puppy, Georgie, he is a chiwenniepug. I am so much better at crafting than at the computer, but I will try my best to figure out the blogs and forums and properly add pictures (and to the right places, lol). I love Swirlydoos and the DT's blogs I am leaing so much from yáll.
    Looking forward to more!!
    Ginger

Hi, Ginger! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Welcome, Ginger. 🙂

Hi Ginger, Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Glad you jumped on here and can't wait to see what you create!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hello Ginger! Welcome! There are several card makers here in Swirlyville and every month a Round Robin Card challenge. You will definitely have to get involved in that. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hi Ginger! Welcome to Swirlydoos! If you need to any help leaing the ropes we're here for ya!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Welcome Ginger! Once you lea the ropes it's easy. I remember making all kinds of mistakes, we all did, so don't let that stop you. Looking forward to getting to know you…

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Ginger, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!
              Card maker, eh? Well, what Patty said above; our Round Robins are on summer break right now, but come September, there will be a monthly card challenge; I do hope that you'll join in.
              As for the forums, they're pretty easy to figure out after a while. I guess you already know that the Savages are a pretty friendly bunch and that the Designers are an amazingly talented and inspiring bunch!!!!
              Hoping to see lots of you here!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hi Ginger, welcome to the group, I look forward to seeing your work and getting to know you!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome to our little family Ginger!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hi Ginger and welcome!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh Ginger…a very big welcome to you doll!!! We would love for you to jump in…techie mistakes and all. Swirlyville is a wonderful place to just kick back and chat…or be inspired…or have some CAKE….(you must check that one out).

{{hugs}}
                      Andie

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Well I did look at the cakes and I saw my boyfriend in the cowboy hat and was wondering how yáll got a picture of him, hmmmmmmm, lol.
                      Ginger

PS Thanks for all the hellos

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Ahhhhh, the CAKE!!!!
                        The best thread on the entire Forum!!!!!! :p

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.