Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from Ireland!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I am a transplanted American living in a beautiful little village on the Shannon River not too far from Limerick! There aren't many craft or scrap stores in Ireland so i have really enjoyed receiving kits and Swirlies is one of the most gorgeous ones I've found!!

I actually joined in July when I was home in the States with my daughters visiting my parents in Oregon! I haven't cut into my beautiful kits yet but plan to do the August sketch challenge for sure!!!

I started making cards last year and worked up courage to try layouts a few months later. I hope to improve with each new layout and with all the gorgeous inspiration here. I have a blog at http://celticknotted.blogspot.com

I am really looking forward to joining in more on the forum and getting to know everyone!

Welcome!! ;D

Hi Cathi!!! We've already met!! {{{hugs}}}So nice of you to join us here in Swirlyville!! I think you are going to love it here! Thanks for introducing yourself. Hope to see you join some of the challenges here!!

l_f48198db9e7047b09a092c8614301b45.gif

stpatrickswlcm.gif

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi, glad to add another Cathi to the mix. We're a crazy fun group. Hope you find lots of inspiration here

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

welcome….Welcome…..WELCOME Cathi!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I have seen some of your beautiful work Cathi! Can't wait to see what you create with the Swirlydoos kits!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Welcome, Cathi!!!!
            You've gotta break out your kits, whip up some projects (as you've noticed, our Designers provide some amazing inspiration) and share your layouts and cards with us Savages!!!!
            In the meantime, please feel free to join in on the forums, we'd love to get to know you better!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome Cathi !!!!!!!!

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Cathi! Looking forward to seeing your projects with Swirly kits!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Welcome! 🙂

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Hi Cathi. So glad you are here. Swirlydoos is a wonderful place to play.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Hi Cathi!! SO glad you are here sweetie!!

Hi Cathi, Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Cathi!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Welcome!!! Oh, how I wish I could go to Ireland. Soooo beautiful!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.