Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello From Michigan

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone! I am jumping back into scrapbooking after an almost 2 year hiatus. I'm very excited to join in on the challenges, kits and all of the fun that I see here on the forums! So glad to be here!

Welcome to Swirlydoos! It is a fun place!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi!!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!! You picked the right place to jump back into scrapbooking. You'll love it here!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville…..you will love this place!

Welcome to our crazy talented little world!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

we are a wee bit crazy hehe 🙂 but we are fun ….welcome 🙂

Snagg1
            Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville!!

Thanks everyone!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville!!!! I can honestly say you will be inspired and LOVE the gals here, they are all so helpful 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

WELCOME:)) You'll have a lot of fun here!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome welcome!! What do we call you besides Scraphappy?! We are all scraphappy, LOL and scrapcrazy!!!

welcome!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Shannon!!!! You've picked the perfect place to get re-started; the kits are so inspiring and the tutorials, challenges and just plain Savagery are phenomenal!!!!
                  Can't wait to see your work!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville!!! I'm sure you'll love it here as much as we do!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Welcome Shannon, so glad you joined us.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.