Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from Missouri

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi,

I'm Lisa from MO. I joined about a month ago and love the kits!

I started scrapbooking in 1991 and enjoy it so much. I've started Art Joualing about 2 years ago and love that too.

I've been married for 19 years to a wonderful guy and we have a son who is a junior in high school.

Lisa

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi Lisa, welcome to our crazy family. I think we have another Lisa Nazario on this forum..we'll have to give you a nick name

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Lisa!

Welcome Lisa!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome to the gang Lisa!

Hi Lisa,
          Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Hi, Lisa, and welcome!!! Scrapping and art joualing? Oh, you're a natural for Sdoos!!!!!! Come join us in the forum from time to time; we range from truly inspiring to outright silly and everything in between!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Welcome, Lisa!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome…..Welcome Lisa!! Sure does sound like you will fit right in with us Savages!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Lisa!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Hi Lisa! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Well, I'll be daed…I am Lisa Nazario!!!! Another one??? How awesome is that!!!! Welcome to our group Lisa!!! You have come to the right place for fun creative activity!! I hope you dive right in and join us in our wonderful world!!! and….I LOVE your name!!!!

WelcomeHeartsRosesRedGold.gif

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

WElcome to Swirlydoos!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Thanks for all the friendly welcomes. Yep, another Lisa Nazario. From my Argentinian hubby.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Welcome, welcome, Lisa! I live in Missouri too, whereabouts are you?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.