Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from Norway!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody!
    I'm a 40 yrs young woman from Oslo, Norway, newly married to the most wonderful Swede ever! We are the lucky owners of a real cute Bichon Havanais puppy named Sera.
    I started making cards in 2009, loving the stamping and coloring part and swearing that I never would start with LO's, that was just not my 'thing', but here I am and I LOVE it!
    I've seen LO's made with the Swirlydoos kit and I've been so envious, and so sure that I probably couldn't get the kits to Norway, but boy was I wrong… and I've never been happier about it!
    So here I am, and I can't wait to see you all around!

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Cecilia! I visited your beautiful blog! Looking forward to seeing you work here!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Welcome Celia so glad you are with us

Snagg1
        Send PM

Welcome Cecilia!!! So, so happy that you are joining us. I can't wait to see your work with the kits. 🙂

Welcome Cecillia, I am a pretty new member too. You will love the kits. They are full of the most beautiful products!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville.

Welcome Cecilia, you're going to love it here.

Hi Cecilia,
          Welcome to Swirlysoos!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Welcome, Cecilia!!!
            I just took a peek at your blog; your work is gorgeous!! I can't wait to see what you do with your Swirly kits!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Glad to have you with us. Can't wait to see your work!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.