Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from Ohio

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi everyone! I'm new here, just subscribed today and can't WAIT to get my first kit.
      I'm a die-hard digital scrapbooker BUT have recently gotten back into getting my hands dirty with inks, paints, and other mediums as well as paper crafting and art joualing. I LOVE creating mini albums, cards, and altered crafts alike.
      I have a photography blog as well as a crafting blog (not alot there yet, but it's growing with each thing I make).
      I can't wait to snoop around some more and drool over all the gorgeous-ness I'm seeing here. Anyone have a bib I can borrow?
      Hope to get to know many of you much better. I think I've found my Home away from Home. ;D

Snagg1
        Send PM

Welcome,Cheryl! Love your blog-take a look around and you will love it here! If you are looking to jump in we are taking sign ups for March's Round Robin (in the challenge thread of forum). 🙂

Hello, Cheryl! You will love it here. So many wonderful people and such stunning kits.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hi Cheryl, welcome to the gang, I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi Cheryl, Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hi Cheryl and welcome! We're happy you're here and look forward to getting to know you!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Cheryl!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hi Cheryl, welcome!

welcome to Swirlydoos! 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Hi Cheryl, Welcome! Can't wait to get to know ya!!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Hi Cheryl! Welcome welcome!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Welcome, Cheryl!!!!!
                    Your photography is awesome & I'm so hoping that some of this will be part of your dirty hands campaign!!!
                    Meantime, please feel free to jump into any of the forums and challenges. (I agree with Tracey that the Round Robin is the way to go (mainly because I'm hosting it), but we do have more: there is a butterfly challenge, a sketch challenge, a Round Robin for cards, and the member-hosted SGC!!!!!
                    I am looking forward to seeing a lot of you here!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Thanks so much for all the wonderful welcomes!
                      @ Peggy – I'm trying to figure out just how I want to incorporate my photography into my mixed media experiments and I'm thinking with all the gorgeous inspiration around here, I'll soon be doing it!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Welcome, Cheryl!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Hi, Cheryl!!Welcome to Swirlydoos!! Your photography is very inspirational!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.