Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello From Ontario Canada

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

My name is Janie I just joined the site today I took part in the last 2 tags of Christmas contest I came to late to win 🙁 ..
    Anyway I have been scrapping for over 8 years now and I have been on a few DTs and am currently on one now. I also Have been published a few times. My passion is altered art I love to alter.

I am the mom of 5 boys ages range from 22 years old all the way down to 6 years old. I am married to a younger man, I'm such a cougar hehehe. He's only 3 years younger than I am we met when my second son was 8 years old and we became a family a year later we've been together almost 11 years and married almost 10.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi Janie, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!! You will love it here 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome aboard. Can't wait to see your work!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hi Janie! Welcome to Swirlyville!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

welcome Janie!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Hi Janie! Welcome!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hi Janie!! WElcome!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

welcome to Swirlydoos and have fun exploring the site. I can't wait to see some of your altered work, welcome again!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome Janie, glad you joined.

With that many boys you definitely need some sisters!

Welcome

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

With that many boys you definitely need some sisters!

Welcome

[img:width=28&height=24]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1293546389_36_FT59624_laughing.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Janie, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!! I can promise you lots of fun and inspiration here!!!!

welcome

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Hello Janie!! Welcome to our scrappy family!

WELCOME Janie:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.