Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from the UK

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone! My name is Ginny and I live in Wales in the UK. I started scrapbooking 5 years ago and am addicted! I found Pinterest a few months ago which lead me to Swirlydoos and I loved what I saw everyone had been doing with the beautiful kits and knew I wanted to join. However I am new to blogs and forums so I am currently finding my way around the site and finding so much inspiration, I know i'm going to lea lots and can't wait or my first monthly kit to arrive! Ginny! 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hello Ginny!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Ginny! It is a wonderful place!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville Ginny

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome Ginny. Jump right on in.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome to the group Ginny!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

So nice to meet you Ginny. Welcome!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hi Ginny, Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hi Ginny and welcome! Just shout out for help if you need it!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Hello Ginny! Welcome!

Welcome, Ginny. The kits are awesome! You'll have a lot of fun.

hi and welcome!!! 🙂

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Hi Ginny and welcome to this fabulous community where everyone shares so much of their wonderful talents.

PS I am also from the UK!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Ginny!!!
                      I'm so glad that you've taken the plunge and joined us; WAIT until you see your kit in person!!!!!
                      I hope to see lots of you here in the forums and in the gallery, sharing your Swirly pages and projects!!!

Thank you for all your welcome's, so kind! and so nice to meet a fellow friend from the UK Jennie 🙂 Really looking forward to doing the next sketch challenge when my March kit arrives!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.