Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello…from Virgina Beach, VA

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Let me just say before I introduce myself that WOW…the work that is posted in the gallery is just jaw dropping!!

My name is Anna Fearer, some would know me as More Paper Than Shoes. I have been paper crafting for about 4yrs and I have had the time of my life playing with paper. My favorite things to work with are flowers…lol. I really enjoy making them. It's sort of a passion of mine ;)
      My favorite projects are altering items. I enjoy picking up some junk and tuing it into some thing beautiful. You know the old saying…one man's junk is another man's treasure ;)
      While I'm not playing with paper I'm being a mother to three children. Two girls and one boy. They are all crafty in their own little way too.

Well, I'm heading back to the gallery to get inspired! I hope to meet some wonderful people here!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Anna! I checked out your blog and you have some really beautiful altered projects!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

wellllll yes….I am familiar with More Paper Than Shoes…….hmmmmm

Welcome Anna!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Anna!

Hi Anna, Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Welcome Anna!! I'm so happy that you have joined us.

Welcome Anna. I just checked out your blog, and your work is beautiful. I'm loving your flowers.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome aboard Anna!

Hi Anna!!! From one paper flower Queen to another, I welcome you!! I think my passion for creating paper flowers is as great as yours!! I just love your clusters and enjoyed some of your videos in the past!! !! Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

welcome-roses-animation.gif

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Welcome, Anna!! I just took a peek at your beautiful blog and wow!!!! I love your altered projects! Looking forward to seeing some of your work over here!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hi Anna!!! So nice to see you hear!!!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hi ladies 🙂
                    Thanks for the warm welcomes …. I just heard that we will be seeing some more awesome jaw dropping projects this week! Can't wait to get inspired by you wonderful ladies.

((HUGS))

So glad to have you in SwirlyVille. I visited your Blog and left some love there. Can't wait to see more posts of your beautiful work.

Welcome, Anna, I think you will love it here!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Wecome

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.