Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello, I am new here

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am looking for inspiration and maybe join the kit club. I was lacking mojo for months and it seems to have retued. So now I am raring to go, but want some of the newer embellies and such. I do hope I have come to the right place.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I think you will be very inspired. Welcome aboard!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I was hoping the new kit would be up, but I suppose I can wait. LOL!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hi and welcome! There's LOTS of inspiration here and the kits are ALWAYS wonderful. I look forward to seeing your creations.

Welcome. You have come to the perfect place. We have sooooo many talented artists on this site with lots of ideas (and they are kind and helpful too).

Hi Barbara and welcome. You have come to a great place for inspiration!! If you want to see what the January papers look like look here. http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?130898%5B/url%5D
            The main kit is always a surprise, but you know what the papers are going to be from the add ons. Krissy always hooks us up with the newest product out there. Hope you stay and have some fun with us!

BUNVENIT.gif

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanks Lisa, but the link just takes me to the main forum. I am also curious as to what the add ons normally contain and what they cost. I'll look around and see if i can find the info.

Oh sorry Barbara. I think you can only see the add ons if you are already a subscriber. The pics are in the restricted forums. Sorry about that. I believe reveal day will be on the 12th this month.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I posted a question somewhere else but you should be able to tell me if there are different kits. Is there like the main kit and then say a kit that is a little better? I saw something called a spotlight kit. Just wondering?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Nevermind, I got the info and took the plunge! LOL!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Welcome and glad you took the plunge. You won't regret it. Can't wait to see your work!

Hi Barbara, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

BARBARA!!!! OMGoodness!!! I'm so happy to see you here!! How is that granddaughter of yours? I see you recent pages over at sb.com and she has gotten so big. She is just beautiful.

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

I'm so glad you took the plunge. Your work is amazing and you will fit in here sooooooo well!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Thank you! Yes my grandaughter is growing like a weed. I guess she is going to take after her Grandma and be 6 feet tall.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.