Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello, my name is…

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

…Lisa and I live in Northglenn, CO. I met Krissy and the gang in Loveland, CO a couple of weeks ago & again this past weekend at the Scrapbook Expo. I didn't hesitate to join the club once I saw all of the beauty they had displayed in their booth! I am looking forward to all of the upcoming creativity and guidance from everyone. My plan was to only be a forum stalker but was encouraged to introduce myself – so here I am! Wish me luck, I am gonna need it if I hope to have my pieces look anything close to all of the beautiful projects posted here. I am so ready for this!

Lisilulu

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 Welcome!

Hi Lisa. Welcome to Swirlydoos. You will love it here!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome Lisa, I look forward to getting to know you!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome Lisa…..and you will be JUST FINE….it's a RATHER friendly bunch of SAVAGES…and there is PLENTY of tutorials around to help you!!!

Look forward to seeing your creations!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome Lisa, happy to have you here!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

So glad to have you join us Lisa! Don't be a stalker … we want to get to know you… we have a lot of fun on the forums!!

I will hunt forum stalkers down. Don't be one. ;)

Welcome to the club! Join challenges early and often!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hi Lisa! Welcome. Forums are a hoot. Get involved.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

HI Lisa!!! So glad that you've joined us!!! We would love to get to know you!!!

Welcome Lisa! I have leaed so much from our fabulous team members and I'm sure you will to! Everyone shares their scrappy secrets and techniques here and it's a great place to lea and grow as a scrapper! Plus..it's fun too!

Hi Lisa, your going to love it here! We all started off as beginners too..gotta start somewhere right?!
                  And you picked the perfect place! Yay!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Hi Lisa! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Lisa! You will love it here!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Welcome Lisa–Guess what? We share something in common. I discovered Swirlydoos at the same fair in Loveland! Great minds think alike!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.