Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello Swirly Girls

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

I am also new to the club this month. I work for a large financial company and my job doesn't promote any kind creativity at all, and lately I have been missing that from my life. So, I ventured out into the web world and found many references to this organization, and it inspired me to sign up and be a part of all the elegance that is generated by you members. As I monitor the Swirly forums, I can see the friendships that have been developed and nurtured by you ladies, and I want to be a part of that too. I hope there is room for me 🙂

I'm an old school scrapper: stickers and dried flowers were once enough for me. I'm still trying to develop my style and have capitalized on the sites tutorials this month and submitted my first lo in the November contest. That Krissy is something! I love her taste in the papers and embellishments; and best of all, I don't have to drive around to all those stores looking for the perfect paper any more, now that I found Krissy.

Please be patient with me as I lea all the crafty lingo and the sites technology.
    [img:width=600&height=576]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290924028_439_FT0_do_over_3_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

hiiiiiii Joyce…welcome and that is a stunning layout 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome Joyce! Your layout is FABULOUS! Honey, you can work it! I'm so happy you decided to jump right in and become active in our forums! We ALWAYS have room for more savages (though the love might not be so evident on Add On Day!)

I do look forward to getting to know you better – jump on in here – they don't usually bite!

Welcome to Swirldoos, Joyce! Love your LO!

WElcome to the group! Your layout is gorgeous! You have already caught on!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Welcome Joyce!! Your layout is stunning!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome!!! That layout is gorgeous!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome to Swirlyville Joyce!!!
            Your LO is fantastic!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Joyce, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!! That is one gorgeous layout, can't wait to see more from you!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome Joyce, glad to have you! Your LO is perfect, your style fits right in!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Joyce, looks like you've got some stuff to teach us! Your LO is fab and impressive as all Heck!
                We are sooooo glad to have you here. And that Krissy IS somethin else. It's called A Cut Above.

She has surrounded herself with an excellent support team, excellent design team, and supportive Mr. Swirlydoos. Those are key elements for success.

Welcome Joyce! Awesome LO!!

Oh, girlie! You are already a Swirly Savage! Welcome aboard. You LO is truly awesome! Swirlyville is a great place!

Hi Joyce….First I would like to say…
                welcomeroses1.jpg

Then I would like to say..Holy Wow!!!! Your Layout is beautifully divine!! You have the it factor..I can see it now!! I dont know what the It factor is, but you get It!!! Only available at Swirlydoos!!! lol…Welcome to our little community!!!

Welcome to Swirlyville! Love the lo–it is gorgeous!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.