Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Helloooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi everyone! I am SO excited to have finally bitten the bullet and joined Swirlydoos! I'm a total newbie that just started a few months ago. I've been doing a lot of amassing, organizing, re-organizing, etc. and not nearly enough crafting!!! I have to say I have been so unbelievably in awe of all of the GORGEOUS work I've seen from you gals, mostly on Scrapbook dot com. Time and time again I found myself drooling over some scrumptious shabby yumminess and read Swirlydoos. So I finally decided to check it out and am so glad I did! I feel like I can really find and develop my style here…I have a LOT to lea.
      I have a six-month old daughter and a five-year old son who just started Kindergarten! I have an amazingly sweet husband who supports my craftiness.
      I look forward to getting to know you wonderful ladies and being a part of what is clearly a wonderful and very inspiring community!
      !heart

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Yay Jennifer!!!! Welcome to our Swirly little world!!! Looking forward to getting to know you too!

Hi Jennifer! Welcome to Swirlydoos. I look forward to seeing your creations 🙂

Welcome Jennifer!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyviile Jennifer!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks for joining us, very happy to have you here.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Hi Jennifer. Welcome!

Welcome to Swirlyville! You will love your kits and all the amazing ladies here!

[img:width=140&height=65]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1285058266_38_FT36744_605829.gif[/img]

WELCOME Jennifer!!! So glad you joined us, look forward to getting to know ya!

Hi, Jennifer! Welcome to Swrilydoos!

Hi Jennifer welcome to swirlyville!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Jennifer, welcome!!!!! Can't wait to see your work!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Wow you ladies are all so nice! Thanks for the warm welcome! I just did my first shabby project last night. Will have to figure out how to upload and share!

Cool! Can't wait to see it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.