Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Helmar Adhesives DT Call

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

A few of the current DT members are stepping down so here is a great opportunity…
    http://helmarusa.typepad.com/blog/2013/03/2013-helmar-design-team-call.html

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Wow Vicky! I checked it out and that is a big commitment. Trying to keep up on your blog, create for Helmar, keep up on their pinterest and FB…Ok…cool right. But to regularly submit your stuff for publication?! Wow! I've never been published before. I don't think anyone would publish my stuff. but thanks for the heads up.

Come on ladies…go for it!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

The terms are a bit greater than they were last year for sure. That's the main reason I can't continue… BUT the nice thing is you can create with anything so I was able to combine with any of my other DTs and the cross-promos are amazing. I have received a generous amount of products from Epiphany, Authentique, Core'dinations, Faber-Castell – oh the list goes on and on. I was also able for the most part to incorporate these promo items into other DT work too. I have received a generous amount of adhesive products and was able to use a discount to stock myself for the next year too.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Wow Vicky! I checked it out and that is a big commitment. Trying to keep up on your blog, create for Helmar, keep up on their pinterest and FB…Ok…cool right. But to regularly submit your stuff for publication?! Wow! I've never been published before. I don't think anyone would publish my stuff. but thanks for the heads up.

Come on ladies…go for it!

Get outta here- anyone would publish your gorgeous work, Andie.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Andie you need to go for it…..

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Andie your work is always beautiful!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Andie, what they said. Seriously. Go for it, my dear!!!!!

Andie, I missed that and YES you would get published. All you need to do is apply!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I've thought about Stampington but…I think maybe after I've been published at least once I would put in for a design team that 'requires' submissions. I don't think my stuff is 'artsy' enough for Stampington. I guess I just need to get off my duff and do it eh?

However, I did put in for the SD education team call!!! I'm already on here a bunch and I've made a couple of videos on my youtube channel (lots of fun to make). I know I couldn't handle 2 teams…I work 5 days a week outside the home, plus cubscout den mom, plus 2 boys in scouts, plus play in the band at church, plus help with the tech team and marketing design team for church….yeah…I'll try for SD first;) But thanks for the vote of confidence gals.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Andie, did you????? That's fantastic!!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Wow you are a busy Mom, Andie!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.