Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff HELP me not go CRAZY

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

ok, so i've been making christmas cards like a crazed woman for about a month now. i've made less than 200, and i'm christmas'ed out already!! i have a craft fair coming up on sunday and one voice is telling me that i won't have enough for the season, and another voice saying 'what if they don't sell' and i've wasted all this time, money and product. then there's another voice telling me to just grab a glass of wine and chill.
    do i stop? do i see how the fair goes and let that dictate my next moves?
    HELP !amazed !amazed !amazed

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

have the glass of wine and chill……. 🙂 🙂 yes wait and see how the fair goes… I used to make handpainted silk scarves for years and sell them at fairs..some were great …other times not so much. But if they dont sell at this one you can go to another one right! Just never get frustrated. See how the first one goes I say …..and goooooooood luck 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

agree with Shona…..and if you do sell out take 'special orders'.

Grab the glass girl….I know they will sell!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

relax and enjoy that wine!!! I think they will sell too….but if some don't, don't worry about it…Christmas cards never go out of sytle,

Snagg1
            Send PM

Awww, you poor thing!!! Drink the wine and chill. Always good advice. Is this your first show? You will have a much better feel for things after this. I would say that from here on out, make a few if you fee like it, but don't stress yourself out because then it isn't fun and enjoyable for you anymore. Good luck!!

Do people really need a reason to drink wine?
            Shell, drink the wine and chill. I would stop now and see how the fair goes. Like they said, you take orders! And GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

I agree with everyone else…grad the wine, relax, everything will go well!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Crafting is never a a waste….. sit back and enjoy….. 🙂

Good luck, Shell! Relax with some wine for now and then enjoy the fair!

Have the wine and chill everything will be fine

[img:width=66&height=46]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290003536_49_FT51082_drinking_wine.gif[/img]

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Just enjoy the wine — I'm sure you will sell quite a bit and if you don't,like Robin said…Christmas Cards never go out of style….you should see my stash of them…LOL

Here here – we are all coming over to chill with a glass of wine.

Look, what is the worst thing that can happen if you sell out????? You simply sell out. You could have made more money, at what cost? A breakdown and being grumpy to your family? Not worth the cost.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Okay, Shell, we're tuing you into a wino!!!! ;D

But, sure, take the wine and a deep breath and relax. Take them to the fair, see what happens and relax some more. Kathy's right, btw, Christmas Cards never go out of style……

I agree with everyone else. Have the wine…relax and enjoy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.