Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Here is my shot at fantasy

This topic contains 71 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
  • Author

You ladies always make such grand and gorgeous fantasy photos. So I tried one. My son and hubby called it too cheesy to post. Maybe so, but I am looking at my photoshopping practice. It took me the pretty part of an evening to get this done so dang if it's not going on a LO.

I'm gonna hang it in my son's room. He'll just be mortified. 🙂

OK, to be honest, the mom, my cousin didn't dig it either. She asked me why her baby was sitting on a pillar in the dark. 🙂 Really, work with me here. Picaso was under appreciated as well – just sayin.

OMG!!!!!! That is AWESOME JEN!!!!!! What do they know? It's fabulous! Scrap it!!!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Jen….that is totally CUTE!!!!!!!!!! You did an awesome job!! yes, you have to scrap it!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

What would non scrappers know about photos that is gorgeous Jen…can't wait to see it scrapped

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LOVE it!! She is so adorable and awesome editing!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

that is freakin' awesome…lovin' it!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

awwwwwwwww, that is so awesome!!! My DD likes it to! Fabulous job Jen. Keep it up! Men…what do they know anyway?

Drop dead AWESOME!!!!! Fabulous editing…Now, I would like to see this in color, and some ethereal actions added to it! And you could add a magic wand to her hand….Oh the possibilities!!! You did wonderful!!!

How cute! Def gotta scrap it!

You just want to pinch those little cheeks!! Of course you have to scrap it. Great editing

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Well, the Savages already took awesome, so I'll have to stick with AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
              Seriously, that is just amazing, and who do you believe, them or us????? Scrap that sucker!!!! Please, I can't wait to see it!!!

Drop dead AWESOME!!!!! Fabulous editing…Now, I would like to see this in color, and some ethereal actions added to it! And you could add a magic wand to her hand….Oh the possibilities!!! You did wonderful!!!

Awe thanks for the Swirly affirmation. Yes, I will create a LO for it at some point.

I'd love to have an option in color however the background I found was from Renderosity and was only B&W – and you know B&W's can all be so different in tone so I had a dickens of a time matching just the right B&W action to the background. As it was…..never thought of running the whole thing through an action after I was done. That's an ahhhhh haaaaa moment.

I have a background I dug up from Renderosity that is ethereal and in color so that is my next attempt this weekend. had to step away from photoshop and scrap. I can get so absorbed in CS.

Dont mind me…Sometimes I just cant help myself…

[img:width=600&height=750]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288970059_55_FT46972_1288923173_177_ft46972_brooklyn_on_pillars_with_wings_.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
                Send PM

Shut up!!!! you guys are killing me!!! How stinkin' cute is that?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.