Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Here she is!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Our new baby! She is so, so sweet and didn't even cry her first night with us!

Nika+adoption.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congrats..She is so beautiful!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

She is PRECIOUS !!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow, she is beautiful!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awww so pretty! Good luck with her!

Happy new home! She is regal….just like her name. Congrats to all!

Congrats!!! ….she is beautiful!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww does she still have puppy breath? I love puppy breath! CONGRATULATIONS!

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

awww…cutie! Congrats!

LOL! She is a beauty!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Congrats!! She is a beautiful animal!! I love her color!! She would really go good in my house!!?

Snagg1
                Send PM

Congradulation on your new furry child.

Just a stunning dog. Congrats on your new addition. It's so much fun having a pet around.

Congratulations Maggi!!! She is gorgeous!! I love how you composed your announcement, too – beautiful!! I hope you sent them to your friends & family!
                I had a poodle years (and years) ago and loved him to pieces. They are such fabulously smart dogs, so easy to train (once they know YOU are the boss), LOVE to lea commands and tricks and showing off!!
                Cheers to many, many years of enjoyment with your sweet new addition to the family 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.