Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff He's here!

This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Bentley Bradford has entered the world @ 8 lbs 8 oz..20 inches long and I'm going to spoil him rotten!

My first grandbaby:

[img:width=98&height=130]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1299764803_27_FT0_196842_10150112651209831_505469830_6097832_1787066_s.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
      Send PM

OMG!!!!! Look at that sweet face!!!! Congrats Denise! I can't wait to see you scrap him. 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Super sweet! Congrats, granny!

TY sisters!! He is sooo cute!!

LOL Lisa..you should of seen me yesterday trying to get scrap pics of the little guy. He didn't much like all the flashes going off and he let me know it too!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh Denise! He's precious! Congrats!!! How's mom doing?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

awwwww he looks perfect…huge congrats 🙂

Precious!! Congrats!!!

Oh Denise! He's precious! Congrats!!! How's mom doing?

She's great! tired..of course..but she was a trooper.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Awwh, what a sweet baby! Congrats Grandma!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh love his name too!

Such a sweet little guy! Can't wait to see all the LO's! Congratulations, Grandma!

what a sweetheart – congrats and many little baby hugs for Bentley

Congrats Grandma he's beautiful!!!!!

Thanks so much sisters! It was pretty amazing..she let me be in there and help her thru labor and I got to cut the cord..was the most beautiful experience I've ever had other than having my own.

Congrats Denise! He is just so freakin cute!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.