Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Hey girls!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'm doing a scrappy giveaway on my blog, Glitz Love Games!

Check it out for a chance to win. http://scraptravelbark.blogspot.com/

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I've been stalking for months, but I've left a comment. THANKS, this is an awesome RAK!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Cool!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

what an awesome giveaway Maggi….sweeet collection 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Going to check it out!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Maggi! You have an awesome RAK!! Very nice!!

Oh, Maggi….I love to visit your Blog, and I do it quite often when I need inspiration for a mini-album. Great gifts! Hope I win!!! (Which I never do!)

Beautiful Blog, Maggi! Awesome giveaway!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I really enjoyed visiting your blog. What wonderful mini albums you make! I am a huge dog lover so was immediately drawn to the dog ones. Loved, loved, loved them! I need to do one of all the dogs, past and present, that I have loved. You have provided me with some inspiration.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I really enjoyed visiting your blog. What wonderful mini albums you make! I am a huge dog lover so was immediately drawn to the dog ones. Loved, loved, loved them! I need to do one of all the dogs, past and present, that I have loved. You have provided me with some inspiration.

Thanks Linda! I do alot of doggie LOs and I think paper bag albums are great for scrapping about my furry friends.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh, Maggi….I love to visit your Blog, and I do it quite often when I need inspiration for a mini-album. Great gifts! Hope I win!!! (Which I never do!)

You are just way too sweet sista!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Thanks gals for your visit and for becoming followers! I appreciate it!

Hey I seen a little of this while I was at work the other day and then forgot about it when I got home. You have a beautiful blog Maggie and Love your LO of the Rockies also. Your poodle is a beauty too! 🙂

Maggi….did you catch the ustream on making Lisa's paperbag album? It's really cool, and easy to construct. I think you would like it.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Hey I seen a little of this while I was at work the other day and then forgot about it when I got home. You have a beautiful blog Maggie and Love your LO of the Rockies also. Your poodle is a beauty too! 🙂

Awh thanks Tammy!! I just gave my puppy poodle a haircut yesterday, must get some more photos! She's actually a year old now but still acts very much like a puppy! She has a big sister who is 10; they adore each other.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.