Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi All! New from Lawrence, Kansas

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I am a newbie and have my first Swirlydoos kit on its way. I am so excited! I have no idea what is in the kit but I'm sure it's very cool stuff. I hope to be very busy here on the forum. Does anyone do ATC or Cards? Just curious. I look forward to becoming fast friends with many of you.

Take care!

Eileen

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi Eileen – welcome to the swirly world. I live in the KC area and go over to Lawrence on occassion – any good scrapbook stores there?

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Hi Sherrenae! All we have here is Michael's and Hobby Lobby. There was a scrapbooking store in Ottawa but I'm not sure it is still there. This is kind of a strange scrapbooking town. Michael's has a monthly crop night they started in May and my sister and I were the only scrappers there. I went last friday night and no one was there. Isn't that strange? Where do they go? My sister Karen and I are going to CKC in October, are you planning to attend?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville!!! I'm sure you'll love it here!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Eileen, welcome!!!!!! There are a few ATC'ers among the Savages; check out the Challenge forum, Rosjen is hosting a swap.

Welcome Eileen to our crazy swirly world!!!

welcome!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hello and Welcome Eileen to the family!!!!!!1

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome!! ;D

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Hi Eileen…welcome

Welcome to Swirlyville, Eileen. Like Peggy said there is an ATC swap going on right now. Just check out the Challenge forum for more info.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Hi Eileen! You are gonna love it here!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Eileen,
                      CKC is definately on my radar, have gone the last several years and love all the goodies I find.

Have you ever been to the LSS – The Scrapbook Page in Shawnee? If you like bargains and don't mind a madhouse they have their semi-annual garage sale coming up Sept. 11. You can do a google search on the store name if you aren't familiar with it. It is total chaos and you end up standing in the checkout line forever but it is lots of fun too.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Hi Eileen! Welcome!

Welcome Eileen!! You will have a ton of fun here, you'll luv these kits too!! Looking forward to getting to know you:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.