Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi & back from vacation!!!!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I'm Peggy and have been a Savage almost from the beginning. I followed Robin over here in time to receive the Divine Decadence kit so many months ago and haven't looked back.
      Savagery rocks: the wonderful kits, the generosity of all of the Swirly Savages, and especially our Swirly Faerie Goddess Krissy whose hard work and talent have made Swirlydoos such a success!!!!
      About me: I live in Central New Jersey, where I work as a bookkeeper for a local supermarket.
      I have 3 sons: Bill, 37; Bob, 32; and Paul, 27. I am also lucky to have a wonderful daughter-in-law, Carla, and a beautiful granddaughter, Sophia, who tued a year old in May.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hello Peggy!!! How was your vacation?
        Boy, were you misses around here!!
        Glad to see you back!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Peggy!! Glad to see you again 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome home Peggy!!
          Some of us didn't know you were on vacation & were worried. !!

I was wondering where you were??? Glad to see you back home!

Yeah Peggy's back!! Hope you had a great vacation!

Peggy's back! Good to see you again! Hope you enjoyed your vaca!

Welcome home, Peggy!

Hi Peggy…..welcome home from vacationland!

two weeks from today we leave on our first cruise…..cannot believe it is almost here already!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

HUGS Peggy!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Cathy, so excited for you!!!!!!! And excited about all of the LOs you'll be posting!!!!! :p

Hi Peggy, so glad your back!!!!!! Hope you had a GREAT vacation, where did ya go?

Cathy, so excited for you!!!!!!! And excited about all of the LOs you'll be posting!!!!! :p

What's going on w/Kathy? What did I miss?

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

two weeks from today we leave on our first cruise…..cannot believe it is almost here already!!!!

OHHHHH SSOOOOO jealous!!!
                Don't forget your camera!!!!
                And have a FANTASTIC time!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.