This topic contains 44 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

I joined in July, but haven't done much but lurk here! I look forward to getting to know you better. It's been a very long time since I've been part of a monthly kit club, and i chose this one because i knew it would push me out of my box. Boy, its been fun so far! I am a domestic goddess of 4 kids and wife to an army man. We live in Idaho and i homeschool my oldest and youngest, while the two middle ones go to a charter school. Hubby and I are going to celebrate our 15th anniversary this week, traveling to the scrapbook Capitol of the world -SLC! LOL! I hope to do a little shopping while there, if hubby is agreeable! I hope to lea more about you all and stretch myself with these kits! Have a great evening!

Hi Ryann, Welcome to Swirlydoos! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your projects. Happy Anniversary.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi Ryann, glad you joined.

Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Welcome!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome to our little family!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Welcome!

Hi Ryann…Welcome to Swirlydoos..

Snagg1
            Send PM

Hi Ryann! If you've been lurking for awhile then you know we can be a bit loony sometimes. Welcome!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Hi Ryann! If you've been lurking for awhile then you know we can be a bit loony sometimes. Welcome!

Huh? Who you callin' LOONY? ;)

So happy you decided to introduce yourself to our fun and crazy forum. It's a blast here!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

[quote]

Huh? Who you callin' LOONY? ;)
                [/quote]
                Yeah, Patty, I don't know WHAT you're talking about!!!!!! %-6 !dodge :p

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Ryann, seriously, I'm so glad that you've joined up!!!
                  I don't have to tell you about the kits, you've already seen how fantastic they are!!!!
                  BUT, I can tell you that I'm looking forward to knowing you better!!!!

Welcome to swirlydoos!! Pretty new here myself and LOVE it!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hi honey and welcome!! Great to have you along for the ride. HANG ON!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.