This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi, my name is Vicky Alberto (aka Simply Paper on some gallery sites) and I live in Alberta, Canada. Three years ago, after having my last child, I decided not to retu to a corporate marketing job so I could raise my three young children for a while. After ten years in the marketing industry, scrapbooking was a natural extension of my work world to fill a creative void… and I was instantly hooked!

I describe my style as “a little shabby and a lot of chic”, LOL. I like each layout to look like a piece of art so I keep my titles short and joual on the back (sometimes) – to keep a clean look to my pages. I enjoy working with vintage/romantic style papers and adore adding distressed layers, doilies, chipboard and flowers to my projects. Some of my projects feature handmade flowers and my tutorials are all listed on my blog (quick links in the right sidebar). My blog address is http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.com where I chat about my work, the fantastic companies I design for, and share my flower tutorials. I have been blogging for two years and am overwhelmed that I already have so many wonderful followers. This industry has such a deeply supportive and kind online network of ladies. I have “met” the most amazing people from all over the world through various online communities and have had the opportunity to work with some of the most talented ladies in the industry. I now fully embrace (the thing I used to avoid) the inteet to share and gain creative inspiration.

I am thrilled to have been asked to design for Swirlydoos starting in February. I look forward to getting to know the community members on the forum very soon.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Welcome, Vicky! Glad to have you here.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome Vicky! Your work is stunning!!

I am personally thrilled to have you on our team Vicky!!! From one flower queen to another, we are going to make our garden grow!!!

37074d9c.gif

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome, delighted to have you here.

Welcome Vicky So nice to have you here Love your LO's

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

SO glad you're here Vicky! Can't wait to see your kit creations!!

Welcome to Swirlydoos Vicky. I see you have already tried the cake.

So Happy to have you here!!! Your work is absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!!!

Welcome…can't wait to see your work!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Woo Hoo!!! Welcome!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

WELCOME Vicki……..your creations SOOOOO ROCK!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

WElcome Vicky!! Can't wait to see your creations!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Welcome Vicky!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.