Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi from a Jersey Girl

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I finally joined the club after enjoying the eye candy for over a year. I don't know what took me so long. LOL

I have belonged to a number of kit clubs over the years but this is the first one that has sung to my soul. I am very excited about receiving my first kit.

About me…hmm..been scrapping since my wedding in 2004. I am currently on a big mini album kick and I have not made a 12×12 layout in about a year. (I am hoping to get back to that size soon) Let's see I live in New Jersey, I work in a university library, I am married, youtube – twitter – and soap opera addicted…hmm love Vampire Diaries (but not Twilight).

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!! Hoping to see some 12×12's from you.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome so glad you joined us. I am working on a mini myself but I prefer the 12×12.

Glad you finally joined Swirlydoos! Look forward to seeing what you do with your first kit.

You're going to fit right in here with that resume! There are lots of the sisters who are into vampires. Looking forward to seeing your work.
          Welcome aboard!

Snagg1
            Send PM

welcome to Swirlydoos!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Roselyn, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!! I guess I don't have to tell you how awesome the kits are, but I should wa you that there are several Twilight fanatics here ;D
              BTW, where in NJ?

Welcome Roslyn so glad you decided to join our merry band of savages!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hello Roselyn!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

I watch OLTL…hehee!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

welcome 🙂

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

Hi! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Hi Roselyn! Welcome to Swirlyville! Glad youare here!

I am from jersey too! I have been admiring the work from these kits for a few months now on sb.com and now I am just going to visit for a while…I am sure I will end up joining but ya know LOL

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hi Courtney 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.