Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi from an Aussie in Upstate NY

This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,
    I'm an Aussie now living in upstate NY. I was introduced to Swirlydoo's by JRabs, who is also responsible for getting me started in the wonderful world of scrapping. (Thanks Jennifer!) I've been lurking at the edge of the Swirlydoo's pool for a while, enjoying the beautiful work of others, but not confident enough to jump in and swim with you all, until now. The March kit and the LO by Renea, has inspired me to buy a kit and take the plunge.
    I'm looking forward to being more involved in the Swirlydoo's community.
    Cheers.
    Kimberley.

Welcome Kimbeley!

Welcome to Swirlydoo's Kimberly..and glad you finally took the plunge! Everyone here is sweet, talented and inspiring..so I know you'll just LOVE it here!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Welcome Kimberly we are a crazy bunch 🙂 hehe

Snagg1
        Send PM

Welcome! I'm from the NY/mass/vt coer-crazy snow here,huh?-makes a great excuse to stay in and scrap!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Welcome Kimberley!!!! I live in Upstate NY as well. I'm in between Syracuse and Aubu in the Easte Finger Lakes area!!! Can't wait to get to know you! 🙂

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!! And thanks to Jennifer for introducing you to Swirly's!!!! And welcome to Swirlyville!!!!!!

Ohhhh Kimberly is Swirly Material for sure with no tutelage from me. She also has a great eye for photos and loves paper. When we get together, hardly a paper gets cut or glued. It's mostly paper adoration time.

My husband will say, what did you do over at Kimberly's house. Oh we looked at paper and ribbons. For 3 hours? YEP. 🙂

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you decided to speak up. This is a great surprise.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville!

Welcome to Swirlyville Kimberley!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

My husband will say, what did you do over at Kimberly's house. Oh we looked at paper and ribbons. For 3 hours? YEP. 🙂

Savagery at it's best!!!!! I !heart Kimberly already :p

Ohhh I am always eyeing up her ribbons and trim. We almost smacked into each other last weekend at Joann's trim section.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome Kimberly, so glad you decided to come out!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

WOW! I am feeling the Swirly love already! It is true though, Jennifer and I regularly run into each other in the trim section @ Joanns. I rather fear that we will one day show up on the tv show Intervention at the bequest of our husbands, wo down by our unquenchable appetite for delicious and exotic trim and scrappy bling!!

Welcome Kim, can't wait to see your arsenal of trim on your layouts. I also frequent Joann's and stalk the isles looking for new stuff but it's more or less the same thing. I think we should talk to their buyer and demand more pretty trims to sustain our needs.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.