Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi from Florida!!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I am soo excited to have finally taken the plunge, and subbed Swirlydoos kits!! Cannot wait to start playing with these luscious kits!! I found Swirlydoos thru Keebler & Angelica's blogs, a while back. I looked from afar, and loved every bit of the kits, and thought about subbing. Then 'Irresistible' came out, and I gotta say, I lusted after this kit!! Soooo, here I am!!
    My real name is Lynne, and I've been scrapping on and off for over 20 years!! Mostly of my grand-son Mason. Sometimes I do some LOs of the rest of the family!!! LOL I'm also an avid crafter at heart, and Swirlydoos, also appeals to me on that level….sooo many crafty goodies in the kits and add-ons.
    I'm looking forward to playing along, leaing some new techniques and getting to know all of the talented ladies here!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Welcome, Lynne!

Welcome Lynne, the ladies here are amazing look forward to seeing your LOs

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome Lynne – so glad you joined us.

Hi Lynne! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Welcome, Lynne, so glad that you've decided to take the plunge!!! I can't wait to see what you do with the Swirly kits!!!

Welcome!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville!

Welcome!
            [img:width=26&height=18]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288998881_38_FT47555_hello.gif[/img]

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welome to Swirlydoo!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

Welcome, you will love it.

Welcome!

Hi to another Floridian…where do you live??

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville from a former Floridian who is now freezing her BU%$$%$% off in Ohio!!! You will love it here….

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hello Lynn!!! Welcome!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.