Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi from hot n humid South Carolina

This topic contains 56 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I just recently got back into scrapping after taking a few years off..life got in the way..LOL and my oh my have things changed, I'm not so sure my style has changed ..I've always scrapped a lil shabby chic, vintage ummm not sure what y'all call it …lot's of distressing and inking. I love trying new techniques…and right now I'm into flowers…big time. I love,love your kits and hope someday soon I'll be back to work so I can afford them. For now I'll just drool over everyones LO's. LOL

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi Mariellen! I did the same – drooled for months before joining. Someone actually gave me cash for Christmas and this is what I spent it on. Do you have a birthday coming up? LOL!

Welcome!! Even if you can't get the kits, I hope we can give you some push to get back in the swing!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hello Mariellen!!!!!!! Welcome to Swirlyville!
        Looking forward to getting to know you better!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome – so glad to have you whether you subscribe or not – it's a great place to be!

Hello. This is a great place with super friendly people and technique galore.

Welcome to Swirlyville. Sounds like the Swirlydoos kits would be just your style.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hi and Welcome!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hi Mariellen, Welcome!

Hi there

Snagg1
              Send PM

Hi Mariellen. Welcome!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Hello Meriellen….WELCOME

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Welcome, Welcome, Mariellen, so glad to have you come and join us all!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome Mariellen.

Welcome to our world Mariellen!! Be on your gruard we will lure you in!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.