Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi from Sweden

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I´ve been a bit shy in the forum, but I think it´s about time that I said hi to you all.
      I´m so excited to be here, and meet you all, play along in the fun challenges and get these GORGEOUS kits every month! This seems like such a happy place to be:) A little bit about me: I have been scrapping for a couple of years now, and have even tried to be a designer on a couple of teams, but I have a medical condition that makes it hard for me to be the designer I hoped i to be. I´m bipolar, and takes meds for my illness.These meds have some side-effects that´s tough to handle sometimes. And my condition has led to me messing up a lot of opportunities that I have had, and instead made people disappointed in me, and for that I am so sad.But at the same time I feel relieved that I have come to terms with that being a designer is not for me. Not now. But anyway, here I am now, and it feels like a new beginning for me, just play along with you all, get to know new friends-and some that I´ve met before- Hi Maggi, sweetie, I´m so happy to see you here! xo!!- I live in the northe part of Sweden, I´m newly divorced , and run a small farm together with one of my sons. I love gardening, art, renovate old fuitures, and decorative wall paintings( there is not a single wallpaper in my house, I have painted every room myself). I have three amazing grown up kids-two boys and a girl, and the sweetest grand-daughter <3, and I thank God every day for everything I have been given. I feel so blessed.
      Hugs Angelica aka Saga (former auroraborealis- new beginning, new nick 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi Angelica, it's a pleasure to see you and can't wait for you to share your amazing work with the rest of the Swirly gals! This is an excellent place for you to be!!

Hope you are doing well! xxoxoxox

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome Angelica – this is a totally fun place to be so glad to have you with us.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Welcome Angelica! I would love to see your painted walls! So cool 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome Angelica, to our little family.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Welcome Angelica!!! I would love to see your walls in your house too…show us…Look forward to getting to know you! No pressure here…just relax and enjoy your hobby whenever you feel like it….

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Welcome, Angelica!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Welcome Angelica! Thanks for sharing about yourself and I can't wait to see your work!

Welcome to Swirlydoos!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Angelica!!!!!!!
                      It sounds like you have so much to share with us, I'm looking forward to seeing your work here!!!!

Hi Angelica,
                      Welcome to Swirlydoos

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Hi Angelica – so glad you're here and you're going to LOVE it! Everyone here is so very friendly!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Welcome Angelica, this is an awesome group of ladies!

Welcome Angelica, this is a great place and the kits are awesome.

Welcome, Angelica. You will like it here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.